From Log Horizon wiki
Name of the forces that have destroyed half of the <Ancient>'s organization called the <Thirteen Knight Orders of World>.
- A blond-haired girl who looks like a delicate Bisque doll. Level 89 <Normal> ranked monster.
- Although her looks and speech seem elegant, underneath lies a cruel personality. She moves like an insect, as if climbing a tree using sharp nails and toes, with joints bent in the wrong directions. In fact, her head is freshly severed; it's not actually attached to the body.
- It has dozens of souls, disposable "Names" that take damage and are discarded. Even if her limbs and the body are chopped off, it can be immediately regenerated again. Time required for this to take place is one beat (1/4 of a breath).
- Leonardo cut her head in two with <Assassinate>, using <Parallel Plot> faster than she can regenerate, so she died.
- A mass of tentacles wearing a robe. Level 89 <Normal> ranked monster.
- Attacks by spewing acid from its tentacles. Furthermore, its tentacles are parasitic and can take over monsters. It can keep a battle against multiple opponents at a stalemate by employing innumerable <Gnoll>s.
- It knows <Lander>s and <Ancient>s are dolls (personality software) called NPCs, and managed to corner Elias by saying "NPCs are dolls" using the 'words of death'. However, it was killed by the joint efforts of Kanami and Elias, who regained his consciousness because of Kanami's words.
- He was first mentioned in Log Horizon TRPG Rulebook, as <Mizkun of the Silhouette>.
- Has the appearance of a flattened human-shaped shadow.
- Specializes in providing logistical support from the shadows, and thus rarely makes his appearance.
- Gives other monsters magic-resistant powers. He is scheming to neutralize the magic circuit providing city defenses and send brainwashed demi-human monsters to invade safe zones.
- She was first mentioned in Log Horizon TRPG Rulebook, as <Heiglot the White Princess>.
- A beautiful lady wearing a white, long-sleeved kimono and a grass-green-colored neckpiece. She has light blue eyes, long hair, a pair of black wings, and an emotionless face.
- She is good at wide-area ice magic attacks. Blizzards always follow wherever Heiglot goes.
- Devoted to improving her skills to their limits. If she mastered her ice magic, it might cover over the whole land with snow and cause serious damage to farm crops and commercial distribution.
- He was first mentioned in Log Horizon TRPG Rulebook, as <Mascarvin of the Blade>.
- Undead swordsman wielding a large, black-bladed katana. Has black eyes, black hair, a black coat on top of black clothes. He has an ominous yellow aura that summons undead monsters.
- Skilled at swordplay, his greatest feature is a continuous attack without any break. Furthermore, when someone looks into Mascarvin's eyes, the scene of his/her death is displayed in his eyes.
- He is hiding in a certain ruin located in the northeast region of Eastal. Around the ruin, plants have withered and many undead monsters wander the area.
- He was first mentioned in Log Horizon TRPG Rulebook, <Sachluph of the Green Wings>.
- Jade-colored giant owl, flying noiselessly and attacking with sharp talons. Despite his sage-like impression, he has a jovial personality and likes making silly jokes outside of battle.
- Has control over the growth of plants. He fires plant seeds at a target, sprouting seeds in the body.
- He suddenly appeared in the "Ocean of the Spore", the forest area close to Templeside city (Kichijoji in real world) and flew away. Now, he is flying around Yamato server, promoting the growth of Fairy Ring and inciting plant monsters to attack.
- He will be mentioned in Log Horizon TRPG Replay 2.
- Fairy boy that has butterfly-like wings. His scornful behaviors make people mad. He also likes making (poisoned) sweets.
- His wing scales are poisonous, and he used it for making stronger poison. If people took his 'Brainwashing Poison', they would lose their own will and turn into purple-skinned ugly monsters that has poisonous blood.
- He suddenly appeared in the "Plains of Bodarel" and brainwashed the Giants who had ruled the Plains.